Training & support
We have worked with some of the UK’s biggest employers to help them address mental health issues in the workplace. Our approach is to discuss your needs on an individual basis so that we can ensure our services are tailored to suit you.
Our courses can range from:
- Short lunch-time sessions
- Half-day programmes
- Full-day programmes
- The 2-day Mental Health First Aid programme
What do our courses cover?
- Information about different types of mental ill health
- Employment, mental health and the Disability Discrimination Act
- How you can improve your policy and practice
- Raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Dispelling mental health myths
- How to look after your mental health and wellbeing
We can provide support to staff who are experiencing mental ill health, so that they are able to return to work and/or maintain attendance at work.
We can also work with line-managers/ HR departments and individuals to negotiate return-to-work packages and reasonable adjustments.
Get in touch
For further information, please contact our Head Office on 01656 647722 or at email@example.com